[aprssig] Jeep Grand Cherokee Mount - for APRS antenna with more gain

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Wed Sep 26 17:37:41 UTC 2007

The email thread about Jeep's brought a question to my mind.  Does anyone
know where I can get a pre-made mount (NMO) for the rear lift gate of a Jeep
Grand Cherokee?  I want it to clip off left side of the Jeep body and allow
the gate to close over it.  I have looked at many of the trunk mounts
thinking I could use them, but none seem to angle right.  I want to get the
antenna to just barely be above the roof line because I have to park in City
parking garages.

Thanks,

Mike

Kb8zgl