[aprssig] Found and Resolved! (re: BL1730)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 17:48:22 UTC 2008

  OK...  This photo bucket place is where you can put pictures.  That's a
static pix.  So where did elsie1 get it from for her/his album?
   It looks like an APRS IS tap-off / overlay on Google Earth.
   There's another which shows you the house prices overlaid onto the homes you
look at on Google Earth.  I forgot the name... Starts with a "Z".

73, Steve