[aprssig] Fw: ADS-B to APRS Server

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Sat Apr 26 00:57:41 UTC 2008

My Receiver at home

My Antenna outside

The data is coming from my antenna.

I have the video piped out to a CRO, and am trying an ASUS eeepc as a test.

I can also take feeds from other sites, and make the feed availble in any

What would be good is a network of receivers.

The receivers cost $890 from melbourne.

It has a program that outputs data on port 30003

You have to have a windows box to talk to the ADSB box.

That is what I am using on my linux box, taking the data from the windows

Got a couple of things happening here,

APRS feed
Data into MySQL for google earth feeds
Stats are made from MySQL tables of the collected data.