[aprssig] Best TH-D7A after-market battery

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 01:13:57 UTC 2008

I don't know about best, but my Batteries America has served me well.  I
think it's NiCd.  It lasts several times as long as the factory battery did
when it was new, and has already outlived it.
I vaguely recall a discussion some time ago (2 or 3 years?) about an Li-ion
replacement.  Seems like it was OK, but it wouldn't operate on EL power.  I
don't recall the maker and can't seem to locate any more information.  The
archives of this list or the Yahoo th-d7 group may turn something up.

-Jason
kg4wsv