[aprssig] Kenwood TH-D7 Camera mounting?

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Aug 10 00:39:34 UTC 2008

I don't own a D7 so I can't help with most of this...

> The level shift is planned to use a MAX-232 chip, though there are probably other/easier ways to do it.

I got the same TTL GPS board to work with an OT+ with just an inverter
on the NMEA out line. I'm not sure if the D7 is sensitive enough for
this, or if it needs the full 12v. No need for bi-directional
conversion when the GPS can only do data one way.

Tom KD7LXL