[aprssig] Weather Stations and Net Neutrality

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Aug 13 00:21:00 UTC 2008

> (How often do those label, units, and equations
> packets really get where they need to go along
> with the telemetry values?)

Got me there!

But on the good side, Steve at FINDU lets you include those parameter values in the URL when you request the data and so you can access the data assuming you know how to ask.

I guess the difference between positionless weather and positionless telemetry is that we have orders of magnitude more WX stations than telemetry stations. <wink>

Bob