[aprssig] APRS on all Radios!!!!

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Aug 17 17:55:07 UTC 2008

Makes sense... I know there's a lot of energy in the human voice
spectrum below 250 Hz, but I suppose it doesn't have much impact on the
intelligibility.  Is it safe to assume that the transmitter is high-pass
filtering the mic audio to avoid interfering with the CTCSS tone?  And
that the CTCSS frequencies are high enough to avoid getting eaten by the