[aprssig] New Truck/Setup Ford Expedition GPS and Install Questions

K7FTP k7ftp at commtechreview.net
Mon Feb 4 12:13:03 UTC 2008

You might get a few ideas here.  We did a Jeep, but I have built many other
vehicles into police cars and the principles are the same...

Also, look into RAM Mounts.  We found them more versatile than Jotto
products, and I'm pretty sure we did one in an Expedition.

We run a TopGlobal MB6800 router for EVDO, and have had great luck with it.