[aprssig] TSA regs on GPS?

Frank Keeney kg6jve at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:19:14 UTC 2008

I've flown many times with these (all items except the power tools

Multiple GPSes
GPS suction cup mounts
Power tools
Wall Power cords and cig. Lighter adaptors for all devices.

Not much of a problem. A few times they did more thorough inspections.

Frank Keeney
Blog: http://www.unwiredadventures.com
Photos: http://snurl.com/unwirephotos