[aprssig] aprsKML + messaging

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 04:45:57 UTC 2008

Michael J. Wolthuis wrote:
> I am not sure how many people use it, but I love using aprsKML at work
> on Google Earth.  It would really be nice if there was a messaging
> client integrated for APRS, but alas I am not a programmer.  Has anyone
> made any headway on this or a standalone that could be integrated?
> Thanks,
> Mike
> kb8zgl

M0CYP's UI-Instant Messenger was created as a plug-in for UI-View to
address the lack of the proper decaying retry algorithm of the message
client inside UI-View,     but it also works standalone directly with a
TCP/IP or AGW connection.   You can run it alongside APRSkml.    Details

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Symbols Set for UI-View,