[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 13:19:54 UTC 2008

Hmmmmm....

Following this thread....

Is it just me, I am getting less and less impressed with the idea of
D-STAR, for anything, voice and/or data.   Seems an awfull lot of fuss
and expense, to do again what we can do already in the (currently out of
fassion) analogue world, well, most of it.

Notwithstanding the propritary voice codec used.

Dave G0WBX said that!   (Flame suit and fire extinguisher at the ready)
This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk