[aprssig] Mic-E format issues

BackForty at BlandRanch.net BackForty at BlandRanch.net
Mon Jul 14 20:00:29 UTC 2008

"I disagree - I couldn't care less whether I'm transmitting to a D-7,
a D-700, a D-710, an OpenTrak, etc,"

ummmm....isn't the issue for each transmitting unit to properly identify itself rather than each device trying to take into account who might be listening?

That's what I understood from Bob's email.......

Chuck - na6br