[aprssig] WB4APR APRS Website Mirror Back Up

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 09:16:15 UTC 2008

Many people outside the US have been unable to reach WB4APR's APRS
website at:

This is partly due to a misconfigured domain server at the US Naval
Academy,    For some time, I have been mirroring Bob's pages on my
website at:

After switching to a different hosting server about two months ago, I
never got around to reloading the mirror.   As of today (22 July 2008) a
new and current copy of WB4APR's website is now up on my site.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

World Digipeater Map

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Symbols Set for UI-View,