[aprssig] APRS HF Net

g0jxn.jim g0jxn.jim at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 3 18:42:23 UTC 2008

Hi Guys

It has been suggested that the use of 14.103MHz (LSB/KAM) could cause problems with the beacon segment if anyone has a frequency dial/readout that is a little inaccurate. I have therefore decided to kick off the project with a carrier frequency of 14.100,200 (LSB/KAM) which puts the sidebands in the centre of the narrow band modes segment.

I am QRV as of now. If anyone wishes to be kept informed please email me and I'll put you on the mailing list.

73

Jim, G0JXN