[aprssig] Time to UPGRADE obsolete DIGIS!

Hans Johnson hans.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:55:02 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 3:27 AM, Jan T. Pharo <la2bba at jpharo.net> wrote:

> No, but when you stand in the queue waiting behind those other cars
> also waiting to get from USA into Canada or (probably longer queues)
> the other direction, you can as well do the necessary switches. Not
> that the border passing itself is my main concern here, rather that
> there should be only one system within the region.

Except that in Canada,  at least in the Greater Vancouver area, we have also
switched to WIDEn-N. This greatly simplifies things, and allows the networks
on both sides of the border to compliment each other, and provide continuous

Hans Johnson (hjohnson at sfu.ca)
B.ASc, Computer Engineering
Simon Fraser University

... Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. -- Anonymous