[aprssig] Public Service using APRS Event MD & PA

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:22:41 UTC 2008

A bicycle event will be held on July 25, 26, & 27, covering portions
of Frederick and Carrol Counties in Maryland and Adams County in

If you are in the area, we are looking for folks who can volunteer
their time and/or equipment for mobile trackers.  Please contact me if
you want to help out.  If you have a fixed station in the area, we
would appreciate a few more WIDE1-1 digipeaters.

If you will be running APRS in the region, please consider running a
short path during those few days, the event covers too much ground for
us to manage without using existing WIDE digipeaters & those digis
tend to hear packets from hundreds of miles away.

Thanks & 73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R