[aprssig] Public Service using APRS Event MD & PA

Arnie Shore 3ashore at Comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 10:59:09 UTC 2008

John, yes.  It's a web application, and requires an Internet
connection.  We use that for the GMaps-based mapping capabilities, which
includes geo-location, driving directions (unit to incident), some
lookup capabilities as well as Google-Earth (via KML files)
integration.   It's built with PHP and MySQL, is OS-agnostic, and will
work with any recent browser..

The EMT 'cards' files can be revised/removed if you have yr own
favorites; it was prepared by our Bob Austin.

If you're interested in a download, the latest version (7 beta) is
available in the files section of
(The one at SourceForge is one version old, but it does have tutorials
on server installation and a video of a simulated accident response.)

Arnie Shore