[aprssig] FW: UI-View Satellite Filtering

DGP n9lxv at n9lxv.us
Wed Jun 18 18:09:24 UTC 2008

I have been trying to setup UI-View32 to capture satellite traffic only.
(ariss, iss, ande, pcsat etc) I have tried several filtering options in the
extra text of the UI-View32 aprs server setup. So far, I have had no
success. Actually, I get nothing on my map. So, how do I setup the aprs
server section and what filtering text do I add so I receive only satellite
data and not local stations?

Don

  _____

It has removed 5990 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!

  _____