[aprssig] ARRL FD locations

N3UJJ (Scott Gillis) N3UJJ at N3UJJ.COM
Fri Jun 20 16:26:06 UTC 2008

I don't know if you are getting my eMails (haven't gotten answers from my
last few eMails).

Do you need help with the Annapolis location?

Scott Gillis N3UJJ
My Current Location <http://location.n3ujj.com>
My Amateur Weather Station <http://weather.n3ujj.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org [mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 12:02
To: 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'
Subject: [aprssig] ARRL FD locations

For Field Day (28/29 June):

ARRL has a live map of FD sites.  (add yours).   Pretty neat:

Since we will be in a highly public area (City dock, Annapolis) we will make
a copy of these maps in our area so that the public can see how broadly
distributed HAM radio FD is.

Don't forget, APRS now supports GLOBAL "CQ FD" messaging, so making contact
with other APRS demonstrations is trivial this year using the CQSRVR!  See:

To see our W3ADO plans at City Dock:

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org