[aprssig] Xastir development snapshot

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 26 14:09:35 UTC 2008

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2008-06-26 06:31

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by
this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

Homepage:  <http://www.xastir.org>

This release fixes some font problems people have been having with
some of the newer Linux distributions.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com