[aprssig] TM-D710 & StreetPilot III

Andy AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Sat May 3 01:10:48 UTC 2008

when D710 receives status packets then sends out every time waypoint to GPS. It works in the case of status with grid square position like >EN61DR/; In the case there is some other text in the status, most cases, then you get database error.
Some data sent from my D710 to GPS
You can see some like
GPS can not read it.
Solution? I use filtered output. Only stations in specific range are sent to GPS. Positions like B100.00N etc. are out of range.