[aprssig] Moving Map SW

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sun May 11 02:39:36 UTC 2008

Hi Vic,
NetAPRS from Darryl Smith VK2TDS of Radioactive Networks :-
runs between OziExplorer and UI-View and creates OziExplorer waypoints
from ARPS info on UIView. I believe it is still a work in progress with
Darryl creating a new sleeker version (I think, I hope). This is
something I would pay money for. The current version works but uses .NET
framework and is a little processor heavy and it has a few issues, bugs
and non working features.
I too like the mapping that OziExplorer provides and I need a reliable,
flexible interface to the APRS network.
I don't know of anything else in the wind that does this with OziExplorer.