[aprssig] Proper TT3 Setup

Matt Murphy web8ck at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 11:51:45 UTC 2008

Hello All,
I am getting the finishing touches completed on my TinyTrack3.  Just in time for Hamvention!  Since this is still new for me, I wanted to run this by someone to make sure I am right.  I'm traveling from Zanesville, OH. and then staying in Hilliard.  I have set it up with "Wide2-1" (too many? not enough?) and turned on smart beaconing.

I was going to put in that I'm "Monitoring 146.520" and have that sent every 4th time.

Thanks.

 73,
Matthew, kc8bew
web8ck(at)yahoo(dot)com