[aprssig] PIC writers any one out there

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Tue May 20 23:12:17 UTC 2008

Hi Phillip..

Try searching for "SoTT" or "Son of Tiny Trak".  It's open source (C)
and run's on the original very well documented original TT hardware,
based arround a 16F88 I think.  I have had it running on a 16F877 in the
past, with very little modification needed.

There is a TinyTrak Yahoo group, that was originaly created for SoTT
users, so if you can find that, you should be well on the way.

The C source code is not too dificult to understand, as it's no where
near as complex or convoluted as C++ or C#, and is also extremely well

There is also the configuration utility, written in VB, I don't remember
if I have the sources for that though.

If you don't get anywhere searching, or in the TT group, mail me off
list, and I'll see if I can send you what I've got, maybe if I can find
the original install, the compiler too, that version is free in any
case, from HiTec.

Dave G0WBX.  (Not at my desk, but on the road again till Friday)

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk