[aprssig] APRS radios

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sun May 25 17:34:08 UTC 2008

Discovery's Science Channel (and Science HD) will be doing coverage
from 7p to 9p Eastern tonight too, live feeds, etc.

Michel Fournier might be jumping out of a pressurized capsule from 25
miles above the Earth around midnight-ish too, though he's tried to
do this a few times and had technical problems preventing it.

He's supposedly going to have GPS onboard and some sort of radio, but
I'm kinda doubting it's APRS.  Shame really, that would've been great
advertising.. :)

---Droo, K1XVM