[aprssig] REF: HF Net? How About 20M ?

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Mon May 26 01:20:59 UTC 2008

For years 30M APRS was very busy 10.150.49 LSB I believe with both a handful
of mobile stations and a bunch of gateway's from HF to VHF. I do not know
what ever happened to the activity but I got off the air due to rig problems
then hurricanes taking my antennas down but I sat on there for about 9-10
years 24/7/365.

There was a 20M frequency but very little activity and was troublesome due
to the QRM.

Originally in the early 90's we were solely on 40M but I forget the