[aprssig] OpenAPRS has assumed "EMAIL" alias (was Universal Messaging)

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Thu Nov 6 18:15:06 UTC 2008

OpenAPRS has added support for APRS Message -> EMAIL gatewaying and has
picked up the "EMAIL" alias until Keith can get his back up.  We'll switch
to a new alias on request.

General FYI, our internet connection has been flaky since a nasty storm last
weekend and it's in the process of being fixed.  I expect it to be resolved
hopefully by the end of the day but it could effect the gateways reliability