[aprssig] VHF data transceivers available

David W. Barrow III DavidBarrow at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 03:04:01 UTC 2008

	I took a look at the manual.  You might want to check the spelling of both
"reading" and "writing" in the illustrations of frequency programming.  I
realize that this is "nit-picking" but I thought that you might have been
too involved with the production to notice.

	Best wishes for success.

73 de Dave, N9UNR