[aprssig] 220 MHz transceivers

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Nov 13 04:15:16 UTC 2008

The company that developed the 2-meter data transceivers I'm carrying
has developed a 220 MHz version as well.  Would anyone be interested in
this for APRS?  I'd buy a batch regardless, but credit's gotten a little
harder to get lately and I'd rather not sit on a bunch of inventory
that's not going to move.

I really know nothing about 220 utilization in the local area - I've
always been under the impression that there is very little, if any.  Not
sure if that's true for the rest of the country.