[aprssig] 220 MHz transceivers

Donald Jacob wb5eku at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:05:22 UTC 2008

There is quite a bit of 220 activity in SoCal area, you are just a little
too far
There is a group of us working on a D-Star project where we will be building
non-ICOM repeaters, gateways and plug-in boards to enable radios with 9600
baud ports
to work D-Star. These transceivers look to have some potential for our
I am just not sure of the time frame.