[aprssig] OLPC $199 laptop again

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Nov 16 18:11:41 UTC 2008

I vaguely remember using the PCjr keyboard (two friends of mine,
brothers, had the only two I've ever seen - and that was because their
dad worked for IBM) but I had a Commodore PET with a chiclet keyboard,
and I can tell you that the OLPC XO1 is worse.

In fact, the only keyboard I can recall that was more annoying to use
was the Timex Sinclair 1000.  The Mattel Aquarius was probably about on
par with the XO1.