[aprssig] APRS presentations

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 04:14:24 UTC 2008

  Attached to the direct email is a PowerPoint - 8.6Meg.  It is from Bob's FrostFest 08 with considerable modification.  I just updated the VX8 info from a Yaesu sheet on a British site, linked from the Yahoo D700 Group.

  It is an APRS general overview.  nothing on K9 tracking, but I at lease mention everything I could thing of, including things like APRSLink.
Most other stuff on-line still has RELAY,WIDE (:-(

  An "Official" presentation bank that has everyting and is kept updated would be a nice thing.  Anyone can grab it and customize it to their audience.

You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987
73, Steve, K9DCI