[aprssig] internet -> APRS, and universal messaging

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Mon Oct 20 21:28:41 UTC 2008

"Stephen H. Smith" <wa8lmf2 at aol.com>, Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:42:41 -0700

>It is a turgid mass of bureaucratese that trys to be relatively
>unrestrictive (compared to the other services) and at the same time gets
>incredibly "nit-picky" on trivial issues.

Hi, Stephen! Thanks for the explanation.
Our "Regulations for Radio Amateur License" are obviously much more
user friendly. One page.
But I wouldn't tell an international forum that they have to work in
accordance with Rule Nr. 7, at least not without saying that it's PT
(Norway)'s Regulations for Radio Amateur License.

73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway