[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Oct 21 13:53:36 UTC 2008

Also, with the increased messaging this cgi will bring, I want to
remind everyone that findU has RSS feeds, including for messages.
Enter (of course substituting your call, unless it is my messages you
want to see!)

into your favorite newsreader (or most browsers these days) and it
will automatically check periodically (user configurable in the
reader, default generally 30 minutes to 24 hours) for new messages.
Details on the rrs feeds are at

I couldn't live without these feeds, I think this is the most
underused feature of findU. No doubt because I haven't publicized it

Steve K4HG