[aprssig] Tickets CAD Version 2.9 Beta is Available
3ashore at Comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 06:36:50 CDT 2008
Folks, here's what's included:
1. APRS data handling has been significantly corrected and improved.
Repeated zero-speed posreps are not retained in the database.
2. Dispatching a unit that has its 'contact via' setting an email
address - including one for cellphone texting - generates mail to that
3. Cellphones/texting messages will be automatically 'chunked' to
reflect the size limit per message. A cell/text address is detected by
a match against a LONG list of domains, both US and overseas.
4. Operator-level users may now perform all needed ticket, unit and
dispatch data updates.
5. The database schema is expanded to accommodate future growth in
Tickets capabilities. Teams and members - with attributes of titles,
skills, courses taken, certificates gained, plus document management
and photos - are now schema elements, although without any code in this
6. 'Notifies' is expanded to accommodate automatic notification via
email/texting whenever any ticket is edited or written, with a filter
for incident severity.
Download from SourceForge at
Join discussion group at
Still free, still Open Source, still OS-agnostic, and supports IE,
Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browsers
> Arnie Shore
> Annapolis, MD
More information about the aprssig