[aprssig] Messaging on the NUVI GPS

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 3 16:18:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Brian Webster wrote:

> I'd like to use the ASUS EePC as a device for mobile APRS, but
> there again someone needs to do all the hard work to make it easy for the
> rest of the ham radio masses to implement.

People are running Xastir/Linux on that device already.  You should
be able to track down someone who can help you via at least e-mail
to help you do the same.  I can't recall if that device has the
choice of Windows/Linux when you buy it, but if it's Linux you're in

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com