[aprssig] No More Mobile APRS In California

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 03:20:11 UTC 2008

>... fancy new full-color   [signs]

   Hopelessly ot, but there is one of these going to Milwaukee - not a highway sign, a billboard, but close.  It is VERY VERY bright and VERY distracting.

un bleepin' believeable.

   Did you know that Indiana sold (to get revenue) part of its interstate highway to, I forget, was it an Australian firm...  I think Illinois was talking about doing the same.
I wonder if you are allowed to use APRS on it (to stay on topic) (;-)
--
73, Steve, K9DCI