[aprssig] Differential GPS?

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Tue Apr 21 15:05:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu> wrote:
> very common device out there that supports it, but if no one is
> using that capability, then that frees up some code space to add
> some other needed features, maybe.

These days the only ones who are limited by code space are the
micro-controller developers like Byon, Scott Miller, and the HamHUD
folks. I don't think any of those devices ever supported this feature
to begin with.

Once PCs rid themselves of DOS, the old code size limits went away for
any reasonable size.

J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.