[aprssig] APRS Destination field for new application

rfinesmith at aol.com rfinesmith at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 15:39:30 UTC 2009

I have written an APRS application for Windows Mobile and have been?using APZ for the first 3 characters of the destination field.? I would like to make this application available to anyone.? Before I do this,?I would like to know how the destination field should be set.? Is there a procedure or process to?have?an application assigned a destination?? Should I continue to use APZxxx?for the destination?

Thanks,
Robin Finesmith, AA3NJ