[aprssig] Maximum APRS Mobile & Q:

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 00:17:35 UTC 2009

Very nice photos, Steve, not to mention the install.

Um ... But I think that's more of a Capacity "bustle" than a "hat", eh guys?

What kind of 'twang' do you get on the computer mount?  It's hard to tell, but that bracket between the seat mount and flange looks like a nice spring...  I've considered doing something like, but wonder about controlling the moment arm vibration.

73, Steve, K9DCI

> Note the D700 control head and four (!) VC-H1s in the
> pictures.....

And a D710.