[aprssig] APRS Network Validation Code

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:08:46 UTC 2009

I could start a war by describing how I was treated when I asked this on the UI-View mailing lit a couple of years ago, but instead I'll just say that you'll get good info on the APRSSIG, the callpass program in Xastir should work, AND there used to be a web page where you could do the same thing. An internet search engine should find it.

7 3