[aprssig] Bob WB4APR Shows Off His "Solar Prius"

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Sat Feb 7 06:44:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Rich Garcia wrote:

> Looks like Mr. Bob got T-Boned or bambi got ticked off at him. :-)
Yeah, Bob, what's with the custom currogated driver's side door?  Is this
an aerodynamics experiment?  Like the dimples on a golf ball???  So 'fess
up, does it work?  WHen you take your hands off the wheel, does it want to
drift left?, or right?

Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009