[aprssig] Text Messaging Radios (a simple use)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 01:25:23 UTC 2009

Problem fodder or not...interesting none-the-less.

  Questions / Things to consider adding to the info page:

  How long does the message stay on the Radio's display?  Timeout yes/no?

  What happens on the radio's display when another messages arrives before said (if there is one) timeout?

73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987