[aprssig] Another Bootlegger Using APRS As a Commercial AVL System ???

Kurt Kochendarfer ke7kus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:47:23 UTC 2009

I see ETI-1 via RF here in Phoenix from time to time.  He usually stops
at one of the major truck plazas down on I-10 on his way to/from
California.  I'll have to make a point to stop by and introduce myself
next time he's in town.

On a positive note, ETI-1 usually transmits with a path of WIDE2-1, so
at least he's a New-N Paradigm compliant bootlegger.