[aprssig] APRS legality

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 00:13:04 UTC 2009

Just a guess, but ... the ARRL.. ?  not being able to get a ham to do it gratis...

 Drifting OT , what the latest on K1MAN.?.  The "Other" bulletin guy.

73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987