[aprssig] Danger Will Robinson!

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Thu Jul 23 01:01:13 UTC 2009

Yes, yes, I know.  But I believe the numbers of transient mobile hams
routinely reviewing their RF APRS displays for purposes of locating nearby
Echolink stations which they will then utilize in unfamiliar territory will
be just about the same number as that of APRS stations actually transmitting
!x! or RFONLY (or using 9600baud for mobile APRS).  <grin>

Who really _receives_ routinely on RF anymore?  hi hi
73, Cap