[aprssig] APRS Bandwidth

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 20:51:04 UTC 2009

> Alternatively we have the logical approach suggested by
> Steve, K9DCI, considering that the two tones are two
> separate carriers modulated by the 150Hz  signals.

  While it was an obvious solution, I can't take credit for seeing it.  It was (after giving up on the subscripts and just looking at one figure) the analysis in the PPT paper posted by, I believe, Steve Smith.

I believe all of your comments are valid; re: sidebands past the first in both FM & AM.

73, Steve