[aprssig] tm-d710 mounting idea

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 22:32:02 UTC 2009

  Try Pro-Fit:

 Poke around this site.  They have downloadable, detailed, step-by-step instructions with pictures, how to mount their brackets in various vehicles.  If not yours, there may be ideas.  You can use their directions to mount your own home-made bracket.  They had my van.

73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987