[aprssig] Don't forget your radio when changing clocks

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 02:15:50 UTC 2009

  Ahhh!  Cool!   Another useful function I can add to my Excel Memory management (and menus) spreadsheet.   Auto update of all PMs for DST and back.

These things never seem to be finished, eh?

73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987