[aprssig] APRS on a Palm i705

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 00:32:17 UTC 2009

  Is this possible?

  In a previous life, the wife used it for a while, but didn't keep it charged and it's volitility killed all interest.  I should be able to keep it charged, so this isn't such a drawback.

I just ran across it, it is just sitting around and I have a D7.

  The i705 has IR, an SD memory slot, a multi-contact charger/dock connector and a USB connector on the charging dock.  There's also an IR micro keyboard around here somewhere.  I never hooked it to the keyboard nor the computer ( think it needed XP which I didn't have).

--
73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987